We provide your company or your law firm with practical and individual training that is specifically customized to the needs of your sector or department.
Our aim is to provide the participants with theoretical knowledge and case studies relevant in data protection. Using a practice-related transfer to the workplace, we present measures that are necessary to safeguard data protection and data security within the company. Get to know not only legal, but also technical basics, which support you in your daily work. As a seminar participant, you are enabled to deal with personal data from customers, suppliers or colleagues in a responsible manner and to recognize data protection-relevant problems. Ensure trust and transparency for the customer through professional competence and gain an advantage in the competition. This is because a professional handling of the data used and processed in the company is one of the basic prerequisites for the success and continuity of your company.
Our training aims at employees of different divisions (e.g., IT, administration, office or sales) and their executives, as well as personnel and operating managers.
How do we help you?
- Practical implementation of legal requirements (§ 4g Bundesdatenschutzgesetz (BDSG))
- Sensitization and awareness raising of your employees
- Providing the necessary professional knowledge
- Comprehensible and purposeful mediation of data protection law content
- Target group-oriented and sector-specific training concepts
Your advantages when participating in the awareness training!
- latest know-how if you need it
- In-house training
- Risk minimization of data mishaps
- Reduction of entrepreneurial liability
- Strengthening the motivation of your employees
Do you have questions? Please contact: RA Nicole Schmidt, LL.M.